Wednesday, November 19, 2008

more old Gumdrop posts....

Sent: 1/27/2004 11:25 AM
I LOVE my RE! I am going to miss him when we move! Anyway, since I only have one month with him before we move, he was flattered that I was going to give him one shot at this! He was loving Nicholas too. He said he always likes to see the products of his work. Anyway, he said that we are going to skip clomid, since it did not work for me, and go right to the injections again. He gave me a precription for provera, which I start on today (after taking a HPT of course!) and then I call him when I get AF to start the whole follicle monitoring/injection schedule. We will most likely do the IUI again too. I hope it works right away like last time so I will not need a referral to a new RE, but I am being realistic. Anyway, I am so excited to get my TTC journey going again!!!! He said everything I wanted to hear today. I was afraid he would say we should try clomid again for awhile. But, he said 8 months on that last time was enough for my lifetime! If anyone has any babydust, throw some my way!!!


Sent: 1/28/2004 9:09 PM
We got the house! WOO HOO! We are celebrating! I love this house! We gave them a low offer, they countered, lowering their price quite a bit (they had it so over-priced!), we then counter-offered and they took it! We are so excited! We currently have a closing date set for the last Friday in Feb. I cannot tell you how excited I am to finally have room to move in a house, we are so cramped in this place!


Sent: 2/3/2004 8:38 PM
He has been getting up on all fours for about a month now. He rocks back and forth, kind of scooching forward and then a week or so ago, began to crawl backwards. I was sitting here looking through posts and heard a thump, thump of little hands on the carpet and there he was crawling toward me!! He had been rolling toward things when he wanted to get to them fast, so now he will be getting to them even faster! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: 2/4/2004 9:41 AMFirst crawling mishap. Dh put Nicholas in our bed this morning because he woke up as dh was getting ready for work and Nicholas usually does not wake up until about 9:30. Anyway, about 8, I woke up to go to the bathroom and Nicholas was still asleep in the center of our bed. I wasn't even gone for 2 minutes, but in that time, he had awaken and crawled off the bed. I heard a big thump!! He was screaming! He is OK, just a bump on his temple. I guess that puts an end to him sleeping in our bed!


Sent: 2/5/2004 1:34 PM
Nicholas is normally a very good sleeper. He has been sleeping 10-12 hrs a night since he was 9 weeks. Now, he is going to be 7 months old tomorrow and getting him to sleep is like pulling teeth or having a wrestling match! He will not go down for a nap in his crib (will only sleep in his swing or on our bed). He falls asleep with his last bottle every night, so I put him in his crib after that. The past 2 nights, he has been waking up screaming immediately after I put him in there. Since he gets so upset to the point where he starts to choke and throw up, I cannot let him CIO, so I have to rock him. Last night, this went on for 2 hrs!! Finally, at 1 am, I gave up and put him in our bed with us and he was immediately asleep. I don't get it. Maybe he doesn't like his crib mattress compared to our bed? It is pretty hard compared to our pillow top. He already cut his first 2 teeth and we did not have these problems when that was going on. I do not want him to sleep in our bed with us. I do not get any sleep when we do that. Also, he crawled off the bed yesterday when I left the room for a minute to go to the bathroom (and he was asleep when I left him). What could be going on? I am exhausted to the point where I sleep as long as he does in the morning, which means waking up at 10 am! I could be getting some packing done during that time! HELP!


Sent: 2/18/2004 12:00 PM
Nicholas is pulling himself up to stand! He hasn't been crawling that long and he is already doing this?!?!? I am not ready for that! He also got one of his top teeth in today, so he has 2 on the bottom and one on top. My little boy is getting so big!! My mom said I was walking by 8 months, so maybe Nicholas is following my footsteps (pun intended).


Sent: 2/19/2004 10:34 AM
Had a dream last night I was pg w/twins! YIKES!! Since I had 6 follicles this cycle before my IUI, it is a worry dh and I have. I did have 9 follicles when I got pg with Nicholas, so we are hopeful that we are lucky again, but we are still nervous about the chances. I just cannot imagine being pg with twins, posssibly going on bedrest while I have a baby under 1 year of age! Then there is taking care of a toddler and twins. trust me, any pregnancy this soon will be incredible for us and we would be ecstatic, but I guess the reality of what could happen has sunk in.


Sent: 2/22/2004 9:48 PM
we went to Wisconsin Dells for the weekend so we could do some hiking and enjoy an indoor waterpark. Nicholas has never been swimming before so this was so much fun!


Sent: 3/8/2004 1:35 PM
Guess who crawled up the stairs!? Nicholas has been working on getting up the steps from the playroom to the hallway in our new house (2 steps) and he just did it!! I cannot believe how big he is! last night he was walking along side of the couch to the coffee table and then to some boxes that were within reach. I am really not ready for this. He has only been crawling a little over a month!

No comments: